Registration: Participants will register to the workshop using the online registration form. Registration fee should be paid according to the following amounts:
- Professors and Permanent Researchers: €50
- Students and Postdocs: €25 Euro
- Support for young researchers and students: For a limited number of participants, the registration fees will be waived and a limited financial support will be available. Young researchers and students are encouraged to send their CV to email@example.com by June 15th, 2017 to apply for support.
Bank info: Registration fee must be paid in EUR (€) by bank transfer using the IBAN information. If any bank charges apply, they must be paid by the ordering party and also we cannot accept payments using a credit card.
Name of the bank: TURKIYE IS BANKASI, Branch: 3468 – URLA, Account number: 135784
Address of the bank: Türkiye İş Bankası, 75. Yıl Cumhuriyet Cad. No:6/1 URLA, İZMİR, TÜRKİYE
If necessary, you can enter the organizer’s name as the recipient name in the form “TURKER OZSARI”.
If wiring money from the United States of America, use CHIPS UID: 003546 (this number can also be used for Routing Code or ABA Number)
Please include a message in your bank transfer if possible in the form FirstnameLastname-PDE2017. You should then send us an electronic copy of the bank transfer slip or a document which shows the details of your transfer together with a registration request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds: All refund requests must be made by e-mail to email@example.com. The refund of your paid registration fee will only be made according to following deadlines and amounts.
- On or before April 1st, 2017: Full refund (subject to a subtraction of the bank wiring fees)
– After April 1st: No refund